I have moved

Dear Reader
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog. I have moved on and my new blog is now called:

Please come and visit me there.
See you soon,

kristin

10.7.07

Production with Kylie Kwong


My most recent production is now published and online at Brigitte.de. It was with Kylie Kwong and most of the shooting took place in her Restaurant "Billy Kwong" in trendy Surry Hills. I really enjoyed the production and working with Kylie is such a treat. She is such a passionate person when it comes to food and sustainability. Everything she cooks and all her recipes - she only uses organic ingredients - are just superb. You can really taste the difference! Two of the dishes we did that are also in her new book: corn soup and beef stir fry. All photos by Emma Riley.

No comments: