I have moved

Dear Reader
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog. I have moved on and my new blog is now called:

Please come and visit me there.
See you soon,

kristin

7.7.07

Crème brûlée avec Seed de Wattle!

Not truly my own idea but nevertheless a worthy creation: Australian Wattleseed as a special addition of the noble crème brûlée. Add 2 - 3 tea spoons ground wattleseed to approx. 400 ml creme. In combination with all the usual ingredients you will get a variation that tastes of coffee and hazelnut, a nice change from the traditional version that some might find too sweet for their liking. Note, I only had raw sugar in the house wich doesn't work so well for grilling because the sugar crystal are to big. Castor sugar caramelized much quicker without becoming to dark.
Beware, the video is 100% amateurish shaky cam with improvised commentary!

No comments: