I have moved

Dear Reader
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog. I have moved on and my new blog is now called:

Please come and visit me there.
See you soon,

kristin

3.11.11

Food photography workshop

Last week I attended a food photography evening called "Food Glorious Food" organised by the ACMP and held at gastronomy in Alexandria. The food photographers Penelope Beveridge and Lisa Saad showcased her style of working and setting light. Chef Miccal Cummins added tips about food styling and everyone got a delightful dinner and drinks. It's always interesting to see how different photographers approach their work and it's great that Penelope, Lisa and Miccal were happy to share their knowledge. This evening was very worthwhile and I can really recommend to check out the ACMP website for future events.

Photographer Penelope Beveridge.

Penolope Beveridge, Lisa Saad and Miccal Cummins.

Set up for food photography.

Good food photography makes hungry! Everyone is getting  food.

No comments: