I have moved

Dear Reader
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog. I have moved on and my new blog is now called:

Please come and visit me there.
See you soon,

kristin

4.11.12

Blueberry friands with white chocolate

Blueberries are in such an abundance right now and we all love them. They are bursting with flavour and are so healthy. Beautiful in porridge for breakfast and also good for dessert and baking. I made the friands using white chocolate and ground almonds. Very yummy!


 



   

Ingredients:
makes 22



1 cup plain flour
1 1/2 cups icing sugar
1 cup ground almonds 
100g white chocolate melts, melted
160g butter, melted, cooled
5 egg whites, lightly whisked
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 punnet (125g) blueberries
Icing sugar, to serve

Method: 
 
Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced.
Sift flour and icing sugar into a big bowl. Add ground almonds, melted chocolate, butter, egg whites and vanilla. Stir until just combined. Divide mixture evenly into friand patty cases, filling the case to 2/3. Sprinkle top with blueberries and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted in centre of a friand comes out clean. Dust with icing sugar. Serve.



No comments: