I have moved

Dear Reader
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog. I have moved on and my new blog is now called:

Please come and visit me there.
See you soon,

kristin

26.3.12

Kylie Kwong in Vital magazine

A feature I wrote a while ago about Australian super chef Kylie Kwong got published recently in the German Vital magazine. The food editor had the great idea to publish a series of women who are passionate about food and also business women. I think Kylie with her undeniable passion for sharing the pleasures of food and provenance whilst supporting sustainable thinking is a perfect match. Kylie Kwong is still selling her famous Chinese pancakes and dumplings at the Eveleigh Market on Saturday to a growing number of fans. If you don't feel like getting up early (although I think it's the perfect start into the weekend), Kylie also now has a new Yum Cha menu on the weekend.


No comments: